An online course that has everything you need to feel prepared for a positive birth and postnatal journey! When you purchase a BirthBag we will send you a 10% Off Code and course enrollment link.
Komu and The Mindful Birth Group have teamed up to bring you the ultimate birth and parenthood preparation online course, all in one place and from the comfort of your own home and they are giving BirthBag customers an exclusive discount.
Created by a Midwife and two mums, the course bundle is the first of its kind in the UK and will ensure you are supported all the way from pregnancy into the postpartum period. The course bundle includes:
The Mindful Birth Group 60 Minute Hypnobirthing Course:
This 60 minute course is perfect for busy parents who want to know the techniques and their birth choices but are unable to attend an in-person course. It’s also perfect for early pregnancy even if you are planning on going to a face-to-face course as it’s never too early to learn how to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
The audio course includes:
- 1 hour audio hypnobirthing essentials course
- Printable text format of the course
- Printable positive affirmations including multiple pregnancy
- 5 x TMBG relaxation audios including quick relaxation, deep relaxation, positive affirmations, c-section and bonding with your baby
- Lots of birth support materials such as birth preferences sheet (inc.c-section), bag checklists, birth partner checklist & more
- Pregnancy trimester guide by The Modern Midwife
- Baby feeding guide by Little Peach London
- Access to our student exclusive discount page on www.themindfulbirthgroup.com
KOMU's Postnatal Digital Kit:
This Postnatal Kit includes everything you'll need to support you and your newborn through those early days, weeks and months. It is divided into separate chapters covering all of the most important information you'll need to know before your new arrival gets here so you can be prepared, and then absolutely everything that will help you navigate through the postpartum period of becoming a new mummy and daddy.
What's in the Kit?
- Nine hrs of comprehensive content from 20 Midwives and Postnatal experts
- 34 video workshops
- 42 audio guides
- Four supporting documents including a comprehensive step by step guide to the first six months
Each chapter will help you learn:
- What happens on the postnatal ward/home birth and those early days and weeks at home
- About baby's health and wellbeing
- How to feed your baby; breast, bottle and weaning (our breastfeeding expert taught Kate Winslet and Kate Beckinsale to breastfeed)
- How to get your baby to sleep and safely
- About Postnatal fitness, yoga and wellbeing
- About maternal mental health
- How to navigate relationship challenges and changes with your partner
- Preparing your dog to meet your newborn (our dog expert, Oli, his his own Channel 4 TV show, Puppy school)
If you have any further questions, Emiliana & Sarah are on hand to help. Follow them on Instagram and use the message feature there @themindfulbirthgroup / @Komu_uk or email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response